Winter is the cosiest time of the year – out come the gloves, woolly hats and scarves – and as the nights start drawing in and the days get colder, it’s time to start thinking about all things festive.
Today, Maxine is going to show you how to use our free paper download to make some creative makes ready for winter. Featuring gorgeous colours, cute characters, adorable sentiments and a cosy knit design, these are sure to get you into the spirit of the season!
Download our Free Winter Papers Here
What you Need
Free Printable Papers
Black Dovecraft A4 Card Stock
5” x 7” and A7 Kraft Card Envelopes
How to Make
1. Cut out two 19cm x 15cm pieces of grey card. Then, cover the front of each with one of the free papers.
2. Then, cut two 14.5cm x 18.5cm pieces of black Dovecraft A4 card stock, to cover the back of each piece of grey card.
3. Cut an 18cm x 15cm piece of card stock. Score the card at 1.5cm increments along the 18cm edge and concertina the card. Adhere the concertina edges together to create a spine for the album.
4. Attach the concertinaed card to the front and back covers of the album.
5. Take the larger Kraft Card envelopes and attach one edge to each of the concertina sections.
6. Layer three A7 envelopes to the inside front cover and attach these to the black card. Adhere one further small envelope to the inside back cover.
7. Decorate the pages with the free papers and cute character toppers.
8. Finally, cut a 6cm strip of black card and wrap it around the book. Cut another piece and join together to create a band. Complete your design by attaching one of the adorable toppers from the free papers to the front.
You could also upcycle a paper bag by layering on the paper designs to the front! This would make a super cute gift bag for any gift over the festive season.
Or you could cover your notebook in these cute patterns by layering the papers on the cover and completing the design with an adorable character topper.
How will you use our free paper download? We’d love to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration area!
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.