Print your Free Printable Octogonal Dipyramid Bauble Template Here
What you Need
Free Your Free Bauble Printable
Dovecraft Premium Magic & Sparkle 12x12 Paper Pad
Christmas Basics Jingle Bells
Twine & Ribbon
How to Make
1. Print out, cut and stick your free bauble template to your chosen sheet within your Dovecraft Magic & Sparkle 12x12 Paper Pad. Carefully cut out your template.
2. Next, use a bone folder along all of the fold lines indicated on your template.
3. Carefully fold your template together to create the diamond shape.
4. Begin to adhere your tabs together with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape, starting with the longest tab first.
5. Cut smaller pieces of Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape to fit the shorter tabs on your bauble.
6. Stick your tabs to the other half of your bauble template, ensuring that your bauble design is secure.
7. Cut a length of Dovecraft ribbon, add two strips of Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape to either end and adhere this to the top point of your bauble.
8. Make your bauble sparkle even more by cutting a length of Dovecraft Twine, threading a few Dovecraft Jingle Bells and tying them to the bottom of your ribbon.
This gorgeous bauble design would look lovely alongside any of the Magic and Sparkle papers!
For an alternative look, we have also designed this fab Pentagonal Dipyramid bauble template that will really stand out from your other decorations! Follow the same steps as shown in the tutorial but for this bauble, we have added sequins to make it really shimmer against the fairy lights!
Print Your Free Pentagonal Dipyramid Bauble Template Here
For a sleeker look, we have created this cute Square Dipyramid bauble template that will be perfect for decorating smaller trees. The glittered and intricate designs in Magic and Sparkle look wonderful on this make!
Print Your Free Square Bauble Template Here
We would love to see your Christmas Baubles in the Inspiration area, so remember to upload them and when uploading to social media, don’t forget to #Trimcraft.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.