What you Need
First Edition Build a Scene Die Set
Christmas Dies Set
Christmas Sentiment Dies Set (Hobbycraft Exclusive)
Dovecraft A4 White Card Stock
How to Make
1. Cut a piece of Dovecraft A4 White Card down to 10.7cm x 13.5cm, round the top corners.
2. Cut a 13cm x 2cm piece of Dovecraft white card. Score a 1cm vertical line on one side and round the corner on the opposite side. Repeat with a 13cm x 4cm piece of white card
3. Adhere both to the bottom of the card, the largest piece to the left side of the 10.7cm x 13.5cm piece of card and the smaller piece to the right side.
4. Die cut the First Edition Build a Scene dies on to white card. With Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape, adhere the tree/ building scenes to both sides of the card, on the back.
5. Next, stick the cloud die cut to the inside of the card so that it sits above the back scene. Die cut the row of houses from the First Edition Christmas Dies set and stick this with 3D foam pads, underneath the cloud die cut.
6. Die cut the ‘Happy Christmas’ die from the First Edition Christmas Sentiment Dies Set on to white card. Adhere the sentiment, sleigh, moon, and stars to and around the cloud die cut with 3D foam pads.
TIP Add the foam pads to the back of the stars while they are still in the die cut piece of card. Remove the back of the foam pads one at a time to adhere each star to the back of the card. Push each star through with a pokey tool.
7. Use the Dovecraft Glitter glue bottle to curve the sides of the card.
8. Finish by adding Dovecraft silver glitter glue to highlight the scene.
This gorgeous all white card will be sure to capture the excitement and anticipation for Christmas Eve!
The faux tea light candle really adds the perfect charm to this make! A fantastic way of adding a festive glow to anyone’s home.
We would love to see your versions so remember to add them to the Inspiration Area and to #trimcraft when uploading to social media.