Show the father figure in your life that he’s the Tricera-tops with a handmade card created using our free Father’s Day papers! Featuring a selection of dinosaurs, dino-prints, and fun patterns, you can enjoy mixing and matching these roar-some designs in your crafts. This selection also features a selection of fun sentiment toppers – the perfect finishing touch for any of your craft projects.
Of course, these papers aren’t just limited to Father’s Day – the patterned papers are perfect for little explorers too!
Download your free papers here
Today, Maxine is going to show you how to create some super cool Father’s Day makes with these papers, including a bookmark, cards, and a chocolate bar wrapper.
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
If you’re looking for a fun and inexpensive Father’s Day gift idea, why not consider using our free papers to create a chocolate bar wrapper. Find out how with Maxine’s step-by-step tutorial below…
You will Need
Share Bar of Chocolate,
Dovecraft A4 White Card,
1. Measure and cut a piece of white card to 12cm x 20cm. Where the card measures 12cm, score lengthways 2cm in from both sides. Widthways, score at 9cm and 11cm. Cut into the 9cm and 11cm score lines on both sides until you meet the score lines running lengthways to create a set of tabs. You should now have the basic net of your box.
2. Fold the shape together and adhere the sides to create a box shape. One side of the box will be missing (this is where your chocolate bar will go)!
3. Cover the box shape you’ve created with a selection of your free papers.
4. Adhere a sentiment topper. We chose the super cute “Dad, I lava you” design.
5. Take your bar (or bars) of chocolate and wrap around a sheet taken from the free papers. We used this fun patterned paper!
6. Adhere the sides of the paper together.
7. Place your chocolate bar inside the sleeve – it’s now ready to gift! Of course, if you have smaller or larger bars of chocolate, this is a really easy tutorial to adapt.
Roar-some Father’s Day Card
We’ve made creating your own Father’s Day card super easy with this selection of papers! We took a 6” x 6” card blank and added papers and a sentiment topper to it to create this tricera-TOP card!
Why not create a fun bookmark with these papers for your Dad to keep in his favourite book? We layered papers and toppers to create this design.
What will you be creating with this set of papers? We’d LOVE to see so don’t forget to share your projects in the Inspiration area and to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media!