After a few sneaky peeks on social media we can finally delve right in to revealing the brand new First Edition Grand Plans paper pad to you all! We think you guys are going to be head over heels for these new papers!
Designed by mega talented Jessica Hogarth, you’ll feel like you’ve jumped in a time machine looking through this pad. From vintages records, guitars and stereos to quirky moustaches and cars, this pad has everything you need to make a stylish and eye catching craft.
There are so many icons featured throughout this pad that would make wonderful toppers for your card making and scrapbooking projects!
Especially good for the boys out there, Jessica has used a simple yet striking colour palette to further emphasise her illustrative patterns. Drooling yet? Wait until you see how Kathy has used this fantastic set of papers to create this cool card design!
What you Need
First Edition Grand Plans 12x12 Paper Pad, Bunting Alphabet Dies, Alphabet Dies
Simply Creative Gems
Dovecraft A4 White Card
How to Make
1. Take a sheet of red triangle paper from the First Edition Grand Plans 12x12 paper pad and cut to 15xm x 30cm.
2. Score at 5cm, 10cm and 20cm. Fold in alternate directions to create the card blank shape.
3. Trim a piece of blue paper from the pad to 14.5cm x 9.5cm and a piece of green square paper to 14.5cm x 4.5cm. Fix each panel to the card blank as shown.
4. Fussy cut three watches and three coffee cups from the paper pad. Fix the first watch to the left hand side of the back panel with glue or double sided tape. Attach the second two with foam pads.
5. Fix the first coffee cup to the front panel on the right and fix the second two with foam pads.
6. Use the First Edition Alphabet dies to cut out the letters to spell COFFEE and fix to the front panel of the card.
7. Trim a piece of orange paper to 7cm by 8cm and use a distressing tool along the edges.
8. Using the First Edition Alphabet Bunting die set, cut the letters for the ‘There is always time for’ quote onto a piece of Dovecraft white card. Fix to the orange panel and attach to the back panel of the card.
9. Finish your card by placing three Simply Creative red 3mm gems in the top left corner of the blue panel and three orange gems on the top left and bottom right of the green panel.
This card is a must have for those who can’t resist a cuppa! How will you use the First Edition Grand Plans paper pad? Keep your eyes peeled in June to pick up your own!