In this week's Flashback, create this adorable shed giftbox from May 2017!
This is the perfect wrapping for any special Father's Day treat! The First Edition Wild at Heart papers are perfect for creating that outdoorsy look. Read on to find out how to make this very cool shed gift box with our free template - easy peasy!
Download your Free Father’s Day Shed Gift Box Here
What you Need
Free Printable Template
First Edition Wild at Heart 12x12 Paper Pad, First Edition Textured Card Stock
Dovecraft Border die, Ribbon
How to Make
1. Print the free template and stick it down with washi tape to your chosen design from the First Edition Wild at Heart 12x12 paper pad. Cut out the template, fold and score where indicated.
2. Use Dovecraft Perma Fix tape to adhere the side and bottom of your template together to create the gift box shape.
3. Pick another Wild at Heart paper design and cut out a 6.5cm x 4cm piece. Adhere to the front, at the top of the box to make the roof.
4. Die cut the Dovecraft border die on to a complementing Wild at Heart sheet and adhere to the top edge of the box, trim if needed. Use the Fiskars punch to make two holes at the top to thread a length of Dovecraft ribbon through.
5. Cut a piece of card to make the door and windows, adhere to the front and sides. Add a door handle with a 3D foam pad. We’ve used one of the circles from the waste of the edge die cut.
6. Create the sentiment, ‘Dad’s Shed’ with the Dovecraft Wooden Alphabet stamp set. Adhere your phrase above the door on your gift box.
7. Use the green, First Edition Textured Card Stock to cut some small strips of grass to adhere around the bottom. Make the green strips fringed to create the look of grass.
Your dad will love the thought you’ve put into making a special gift box personalised for him! Better yet, you can use this template for other occasions too!
How will you use our father’s day gift box download? We would love to see so don’t forget to upload your crafts to the inspiration area and to #trimcraft when uploading to social media!
Why not try...? You could use this fab template to create little beach huts, a perfect craft for the summer holidays!