Your Dad will love receiving these free printable vouchers as a Father’s Day gift, perfect for showing your appreciation for the Bank of Dad!
What You Will Need
Dovecraft A4 Kraft card
Dovecraft A4 White card
First Edition Travel Notes 8” x 8” paper pad
Dovecraft Back to basics - True Blue Enamel Dots
Dovecraft Perma-Fix Double Sided Tape - 6mm
Fiskars Corner Punch
Download your free printable Dad vouchers here
How to Make
1. Create the wallet by cutting a piece of kraft card by 23.9cm x 10.3cm. Cut the corners into a curve and score and fold the card in the middle.
2. With your chosen First Edition Travel Notes papers, cover the front and inside of the wallet, cut the paper slightly smaller than the wallet to leave a small allowance between the patterned paper and kraft card.
3. To create the large wallet pocket, cut two pieces of contrasting patterned paper to 11cm x 7.4cm and curve the bottom left or right edge then diagonally cut the top left or right corner (which corner you cut depends on which side of the wallet it is for) On the back of the wallet pockets, stick double sided tape to the bottom and sides and stick to the inside of the wallet. Remember not to stick the top of the paper as this is where you will be popping your vouchers!
4. For the smaller wallet pocket, repeat the same instructions in step 3 but cut the paper to 10.2cm x 6.4cm. To finish the smaller wallet, we have cut roughly two different images from the Polaroid paper from the Travel Notes pad and stuck to the pocket, 1cm from inner edge.
5. To make the wallet clasp, cut a piece of kraft paper to 7.6cm x 2.5cm. Score and fold the card at 3.5cm and stick to back of the wallet, ensuring one side of the clasp folds over to the front of the wallet. Curve the edges of the front clasp and cover in a different piece of patterned paper. Add a single enamel dot to create the fastening detail for your wallet.
6. To finish, print your free vouchers on white card, cut to size and tuck into the wallet pockets.
We would love to see your handmade Father’s Day gifts! Simply share and upload them to our Inpiration Area.