If you’re looking for the perfect way to finish your gifts, look no further! Create a personalised gift tag to give your presents an extra special touch. This method for creating gift tags is super easy and adds the perfect crafty touch to any project.
This tag is perfect for use on presents, cards and gift bags (Keep your eye’s peeled for tomorrow’s tutorial!) so why not give it a go?
You Will Need:
- First Edition Nesting Dies
- Dovecraft Foil Card
- First Edition Alphabet Dies
- Dovecraft Coloured Card
- Dovecraft Perma-Fix Tape
- Dot & Dab Foam Tape
How to Make:
1. Using your First Edition Nesting Dies, use the largest die and cut out a pink scalloped circle.
2. Using your First Edition Nesting Dies, use the second largest die and cut out an orange scalloped circle.
3. Using the First Edition Alphabet Dies, spell out the sentiment you wish to write and cut this out to leave the outline of the letters.
TIP: Use washi tape to secure the dies so they do not move when going through the die machine.
4. Using a small amount of foil card, cover the back of the orange scalloped circle.
5. Attach this orange scalloped circle to the pink one using foam tape for some extra dimension.
Now you have your very own personalised tag! Change up the papers and dies to personalise this further and give the tag its own unique look.
Check out how we use this tag with our FREE Easter papers for February. It’s the prefect finishing touch to any project and your imagination is you only limit. Change up the shape of the tag or use a glitter card instead of foil for a little extra sparkle.
Are you going to try this personalised gift tag method? We’d LOVE to see if you do, so don’t forget to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your projects in the Inspiration area.