Easter is fast approaching and its time to get our craft on! We’ve put together a cute pack of papers for you to download so that you can create lots of colourful projects great for this Eastertide!
Bursting with cute chicks, fun patterns and eye-catching colours, you can mix and match these papers in your crafting to create some really unique projects.
Download your free papers here!
Read on to find some beautiful crafts which put our free papers to use in creative ways. This includes fabulous goody bags, a lovely card and fun party props perfect for any Easter gathering you may have!
Let’s start with the sweet treats!
You Will need:
- Dovecraft Clear Cello Bags (DCBS160)
- First Edition Chasing Rainbows (FEPAD208)
- Dovecraft Perma-fix Tape 12mm (DCBS43)
- A sweet treat of your choosing (We've chosen popcorn!)
How To Make:
1. Start by cutting a 9cm x 11cm rectangle out of the rainbow iridescent paper in the First Edition Chasing Rainbows Paper Pad.
2. Fill a Dovecraft cello bag with whatever treats you wish to serve at your Easter gathering.
3. Seal the bag using one of the ties included in the bag.
4. Fold the previously made rectangle in half. This will act as a topper for the cello bag.
5. Staple this to the top of the bag in the middle.
6. Using the “Hoppy Easter” sentiment from the free papers, cut this out and adhere to the centre of the bag using perma-fix. This will cover the staple mark.
TIP: Using a foil accent behind the sentiment to make it stronger and give it an eye-catching look.
Now you’re done! You have your very own gift bags great for handing out fabulous treats this Easter. Why not try this technique using different toppers and papers?
Our free papers are wonderful for creating fun greeting cards too! Check out this “Sun Shine Fun Time” greetings card created using our Dovecraft glitter and foil card.
Bring some sunshine in to your Easter gathering with these Easter photo props! This is a great one for getting children involved with some holiday fun and they look super cute in photos.
If you love our March FREE Papers, why not check out our free papers from last year too? There are even more fabulous designs we just know you’ll love including adorable bunnies and fun polka dot patterns. This set of papers comes with even more inspiration for this Easter holiday!
How will you use our free Easter themed paper download? Make sure to upload your lovely makes in to the inspiration area so we can see and to #trimcraft when sharing on social media.