Being only a month away, it’s time to get started on our Easter crafting! We’ve put together a cute pack of papers for you to download so that you can create lots of colourful projects.
Bursting with adorable designs (Hello, Easter Bunny!), fun patterns and eye-catching colours, you can mix and match these papers in your crafting to create some really unique projects.
Download your free papers here!
Today, Maxine is also showing you how to create 3 wonderful projects with these papers. Read on to see more!
You will Need
Dovecraft A4 Kraft Cardstock
Free Papers Download
Fiskars Hole Punch and Circle Punch
How to Make
1.Cut a banner shape from the kraft card and then cut one of the free papers 5mm smaller to mat and layer.
2. Punch a hole in each top corner using the Fiskars hole punch, large enough to thread your twine through.
3. Cut two 6cm strips of backing paper from the colourful free papers. Adhere these together to create one long strip and then score at 1cm increments all the way along.
4. Concertina and adhere the ends together to create a rosette.
5. Cut a circle from cardstock to adhere of the rosette to secure it. This will be hidden once the rosette is secured to the banner.
6. Repeat the above steps with two 4cm strips of the free papers to create a second, slightly smaller rosette. Adhere this to the top of the first rosette.
7. Cut a circle from another, complementing design from the free papers. Adhere this to the top of the rosettes. Attach the rosettes to the banner.
8. Fussy cut a variety of elements from the free papers and adhere these to the banner. We put the cute bunny face in the centre of our pinwheels along with the cute ‘Hello!’ sentiment and then adhered the eggs to the bottom of the banner.
- Thread your choice of twine through the holes in the top of the banner and loop around a stick for hanging.
You banner is now complete! Perfect for Eastertime, you can hang this around your home for all to see!
Our free papers are so versatile! Just take a look at this adorable Easter card that we’ve created. With the adorable bunny in the centre of the card, Maxine layered a variety of designs for a fun, vibrant finish! We love the pop of colour from the grass paper!
Who doesn’t love an Easter Cake?! We’ve made an adorable cake topper using the toppers from the free papers – the perfect way to accessorise your Easter bakes!
What would you create with our Free Easter Papers? We would LOVE to see! Make sure to upload your makes to the Inspiration Area and to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media!