The First Edition Craft a Card dies are so elegant! Today, Maxine is going to take you step by step to turn this card into a stunning home décor project for your mum to treasure this Mother’s day, awh!
What you Need
Dovecraft Painted Blooms 12x12 Paper Pad
First Edition Flower Craft a Card Die
Simply Creative Gems, Alphabet Stickers
How to Make
1. Die cut the First Edition Craft a Card die, onto your chosen 12x12 Painted Blooms sheet. With scissors, cut out the circle in the centre of the die cut.
2. Place your photograph behind the die cut and draw around the circle. Cut the photo out allowing a small border so that it can be glued to the frame of the die cut.
3. Attach the photograph to the back of your die cut with Dovecraft Perma Fix tape. Adhere onto a co coordinating piece of plain paper.
TIP: Pick a brightly coloured piece of paper as this will make the die cut pattern stand out more.
4. Add foam tape to the back of your photo frame. Stick down a complementing paper design from the Painted Blooms paper pad, ensuring to cut it down to fit the size of your frame.
5. Use Dovecraft Perma Fix tape to adhere your die cut to the centre of your paper design.
6. Use the Simply Creative Alphabet letters to write, ‘Best Mum’ on your paper sheet.
7. Finish by adding Simply Creative gems to the die cut to add a sparkly touch!
This delicate design will really make you mum feel like she’s one in a million! What a lovely keepsake for her to display in her home too!
What projects will you make this Mother’s day? We would love to see so don’t forget to upload them in to the inspiration area and to #trimcraft when sharing on social media.