You will Need:
- First Edition 6x6 Pretty Posy pad,
- First Edition Pink textured cardstock
- First Edition Animal die set
- Dovecraft A4 white cardstock, Dovecraft Ribbon, A4 White Laid card
- Free printable template
Download your free Easter box template here!
How to Make:
1. Print your Easter box template onto A4 paper and cut out. Draw around your template onto an A4 sheet of Dovecraft White card stock then cut out, score and glue together.
TIP: If your printer takes card, print your template straight onto a sheet of card and cut out to save time.
2. Cut two 7.5cm x 11.5cm pieces of First Edition Pretty Posy paper, adhere one to the front and one to the back of your box. Pull the front and back of your box together to punch two holes across the top, in the centre.
3. Cut two 5cm x 3cm pieces of Pretty Posy paper to adhere to the sides of the box.
TIP: Ensure to centre your Pretty posy paper on the box to leave space for a small border on each panel.
4. To make the box, adhere the flaps on the edge of your box template to the front and back sections of your box.
5. Cut a 9.5x 6.5cm egg shape out of Pretty Posy paper. Next add a 6.5cm x 2cm strip of coordinating paper across the widest part of the egg. Cut the sides to fit the shape of the egg.
6. Wrap a piece of ribbon around your egg and have the ends meet at the back, glue the ribbon down to hold it in place. With another piece of ribbon, tie a bow and glue this to the front of your egg. Once dry, adhere to the front of the box.
7. Using the rabbit die from the First Edition Animal die set, die cut our rabbit onto an A4 piece of Dovecraft white laid cardstock. Next, die cut another rabbit onto First Edition textured pink cardstock. Use the ear and nose to stick to the white rabbit.
8. To bring your box together, cut a piece of ribbon to thread through the holes you made and tie a bow at the front of your box to hold it’s shape. Add small strips of tissue paper to the inside of your box and fill with your favourite chocolate eggs.
The Pretty Posy design works a treat with this Easter box, the pastel pinks, greens and blues will look great on your Easter projects. Use our template to add whatever embellishments take your fancy, though we think the rabbit is a must have in this make! Remember to upload your Easter boxes to the Inspiration Area and hashtag #Trimcraft on social media so we can have a nosey!
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.