You will need:
- Dovecraft White cardstock
- Dovecraft Back To Basics Bright Spark Paper Pack
- Dovecraft Easter stamps - Happy Easter, Chick, Bunny, Spotty Egg
- First Edition Markers
- Dovecraft Ribbon
- First Edition Flower Dies
- Belle and Boo Die Set
How to make:
1. Using the white cardstock cut three pieces by 7.5cm x 13cm. To create your tag shape, cut two corners off.
2. With your favourite paper, cover each piece and punch a hole at the top of each tag.
3. To decorate the front, we have used a First Edition Nesting Stamp Die to create a background layer.
4. Use your chosen clear stamp and colour it in. Once dry, stick to the front using a 3D foam square.
5. To create a border for your gift tag, you can fold a small strip of paper double the length of the tag, fold the paper repeated back on itself to create paper ruffles and stick in place with a glue stick.
6. Stamp your sentiment text on white card, once dry, trim then add to your tag with some foam squares.
7. For a finishing touch, we used a flower die to make some pretty little paper blossoms and added ribbon to the top of each tag.
These 3 gift tags are a great way of showing off your speedy crafting skills. Upload and share your craft projects to the Inspiration Area.