What you will need
Me to You Easter 6 x 6 Paper Pack
Me to You Easter Clear Sentiment Stamps
Dovecraft Small 3d Foam Squares
Dovecraft Perma-Fix Double Sided Tape – 3mm
How to Make
1. Download your free craft template and cut it out
using your favourite paper.
2. To create the front flap, follow the cut
guidelines for the centre of one the handles. Leave the flap to then gently
fold over the bag.
3. Using the template guidelines, score and fold
the paper to create the case for your bag. Use double-sided tape to hold in
4. To decorate the gift bag, we used decoupage
paper to build the layers using 3D foam squares.
5. To complete your Easter Gift Bag, you can add
paper flowers and adhesive gems or pearls.
What crafty Easter projects have you made? Remember to share and upload them to the project gallery.