Today's inspiration for the teacup template comes from the talented papecrafter Next to Nicx website visit her website to download the template to make this fab teacup project.
First Edition Floral Pavilion 12 x 12 Paper Pad
First Edition 12 x 12 Textured Paper Pad
Santoro Mirabelle Paper Flowers
Santoro Mirabelle Pearls
1. Transfer your templates onto your chosen paper. Cut the two large circular windmill pieces. Fold along the score lines and overlay the two pieces.
2. Glue the first tab on the side of each windmill arm to its adjacent windmill arm. Make sure that the edge of each arm is aligned with the score line on its adjacent piece.
3. Continue to glue the arms together up to the top edge of the teacup bowl. The top of your tea cup may be a little uneven, just trim the top neatly with scissors when you’re finished.
4. Cut the scalloped round shape and attach to the bottom of the tea cup.
5. Cut the 2 handle shapes and glue them together and glue them to the side of the tea cup. Add gems to each side.
6. Decorate with pretty paper flowers
We love this cute little tea cup and we think your Mum will too! It can also be adapted for many other occasions too. Share your papercraft projects with us in the project gallery
To submit your own comments and join the conversation please create a free craft blog account.
To gain access to the project tools please create an account.
Inspired by Mixed Up Crafts teacup.
I made 2 of these..exactly the same. Sadly...
Cut out lots of dots - very therapeutic...
Cut the cupcakes out from gift wrap; can't remember where the backing paper came from.