Swans and Succulents are so popular right now and we are ready to embrace this elegant and natural look! For June, we thought a free paper download with these pretty elements would be the perfect way to delve into this trend.
Calming pastel tones, adorable illustrations and quirky sentiments, what more could you want from a paper download? Read on to find out how Maxine has created this sweet succulent paper design and a few other crafty goodies.
Download your Free Succulent Papers Here
Download your Free Succulent Leaves Template
What you Need
Free Printable Papers
Free Succulent Leaves Template
How to Make
1. Print the free papers and template from the cushion project. Cut your chosen design from the free paper download to fit around the tin. Use Dovecraft Perma Fix tape to adhere the paper to the tin.
2. Cut out the ‘succutelent’ sentiment and adhere to the front of the tin.
3. Place the floral oasis and moss into the tin. Cut one of the smallest two leaf templates.
4. Fold the ombre paper in the download and cut around the templates to create several leaves.
5. Curve the leaves around a pokey tool to add dimension.
6. Cut a small circle (this doesn’t need to be perfect as you will not see it.) Add glue to the circle, place the leaves on to the circle, layering as you go around. Cut out a small flower from the download and glue to the centre. Place into the tin.
7. Cut out the ‘Thanks’ tag, wrap around a small stick and secure with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape. Place into the tin to finish.
This craft is so suc-cute-lent! It would definitely sit pretty in any home this June and is the perfect way of bring a natural look without the worry of watering it!
You could also layer the designs to make a card that would really pop with colour. A few leaves here and a sweet sentiment, you will have lovely make ready to send!
We are LOVING the swan paper so why not use this to inspire a delicate card design? Both for a background and a topper, this lovely project will be a real treat to open.
Whether you’re gift wrapping cosmetics, home ware or a little succulent, these papers are brilliant for upcycling a bag, especially with the fun sentiments inside this download.
How will you use our free paper download? Don’t forget to share your projects in the Inspiration area and to #trimcraft when uploading to social media