Our in-house design team have created these free paper designs especially for you! So cut, glue and craft to your heart’s content! Our design team member Maxine has made these 3 cards to inspire you.
What You Will Need
Dovecraft 6” x 6” kraft card blanks
Dovecraft A4 kraft card
Dovecraft Clear Stamp - With Love, Balloon & Robot
Wooden button & Twine
Dovecraft double sided tape & foam squares
Accordion Topper Card
How to Make
1. Cut a piece of the spotted blue paper to 15cm square and stick it to the kraft card blank.
2. Create a band to go across the card by cutting a piece of paper to 15cm x 5.2cm and stick to the centre of the card blank.
3. With a contrasting piece of paper, cut a 4cm x 22cm strip of backing paper score and fold at every 0.5cm to create a concertina shape. Stick two ends together to make an accordion topper.
4. Cut two 3cm x 8cm strips of paper and cut a fishtail design on one end. Stick to the back of the accordion topper and stick to the card.
5. To finish, feed some twine through a large wooden button and make a bow before sticking the button to the centre of the topper. We have then stamped the sentiment ‘With Love’ in the bottom right of the card.
Balloon Stamped Card
How to Make
1. Cut a 14.8 cm square with one of your free printable papers and stick to the centre of your kraft card blank.
2. With a different patterned paper, cut a 10.5cm square and add to the centre of the card with double sided tape.
3. We have then cut the blue spotted paper to a 4.8 cm x 14.8 cm strip and then stick across the centre of the card.
4. Stamp the balloon stamp onto three different papers and cut them to size. We have then used 3D foam squares to stick them to centre of the card.
5. As a finishing touch, we have stamped the sentiment ‘With Love’ to the bottom right of the card.
How to Make
1. With the orange and blue ‘x’ paper, we have cut a 14.7 cm square and stuck it to the front of the kraft blank.
2. Cut a 12.9cm square with kraft card and with one of your free papers, cut a 12.4cm square and stick onto the kraft card. Add your layered kraft card to the card blank at an angle
3. With another piece of kraft card, die cut the second smallest nesting stamp die and stamp the robot onto the centre of it. Stamp the robot again onto two of your free papers and cut to size. Layer the kraft card robot with your paper pieces and stick them in place with glue. Once dry, add the die cut kraft paper to the centre of your card with 3D foam pads.
4. We have made paper strips with the arrow and square paper, one cut to 14.2cm x 1.3cm and the other cut to 14cm x 1.2cm. Stick one to the bottom half of the card and the other one upwards on the right side of the card
5. Stamp the sentiment ‘Made with Love’ onto kraft card and cut to size. Add on top of the bottom paper strip using 3D foam pads.
6. As a finishing touch, we have added faux stitching around the kraft card to coordinate with the stitching effect on the sentiment.
We hope you enjoy our free craft papers, don’t forget to share these papers with your friends and tag #trimcraft when you post your makes on social media.