Summer is here and we’ve got the perfect summer papers to keep you inspired. Our July FREE papers are inspired by summer garden parties with beautiful bursts of colourful citrus, delicious hotdogs, fancy florals and more!
There is nothing better than spending the warm summer months in the garden enjoying a BBQ, games and good conversation with the people you love so why not invite them around? Today we will be sharing with you a fun and easy to create slider party invitation that is sure to impress.
We’ve even included another free printable this month in the form of free printable invitations. There are 5 different style so there is something to suit everyone!
(These are perfectly sized for the tutorial below so it’s less work for you!)
Download Your Free Summer Garden Party Paper Here!
Download Your Free Summer Garden Party Invitations Here!
You Will Need:
- Free Downloadable Summer Garden Party Papers
- We R Memory Keepers Rainbow ABC Punch Papers (WR660897)
- First Edition Flower Dies (FEDIE224)
- Dovecraft 12mm Double Sided Tape (DCBS05)
- Dovecraft A4 Kraft Card (DCBS103)
- Dovecraft A4 White Card (DCBS137)
- First Edition Alphabet Dies (FEDIE294)
- Dovecraft Gold Glitter Card (DCGCD008)
How To Make:
Let’s prep! It’s always easier to prepare all your crafty bits before assembling…
1. Take a piece of A4 white card and fold it in half.
2. Using double sided tape, seal 2 of the sides but leave one open to create a paper pocket.
3. Cut the Lemonade paper from the free download to an A5 size.
4. Cut a circle, roughly the width of an A5 sheet, out of the A4 Kraft card.
5. Using your We R Memory Keepers Rainbow ABC Punch Papers, take 1 sheet of the yellow and 1 sheet of orange and cut out 3 small lemon shapes from each.
6. Stick 1 of the orange lemon shapes behind 1 of the yellow lemon shape slightly off centre so the orange peaks through to create a shadow.
7. Repeat this process for the remaining lemon shapes.
8. Using your We R Memory Keepers Rainbow ABC Punch Papers, take 1 sheet of the green and die cut the leaf shape from the First Edition Flower Dies set 3 times.
9. Die cut the word “LEMONS” out of the Dovecraft Gold Glitter Card.
1. Stick the A5 lemonade paper to the A5 paper pocket using double sided tape.
2. Stick the kraft circle to the middle of the lemonade paper using double sided tape.
3. Stick the green leaves around the boarder of the kraft circle evenly spaced using double sided tape.
TRIMCRAFT TIP: Use mini foam squares at the tip of the leaves to create a 3D effect.
4. Stick the lemon shapes around the kraft circle at the base of the leaves you have stuck down.
5. Stick the word “LEMONS” to the middle of the kraft circle.
6. Write the words “When life gives you” above the word “LEMONS”
TRIMCRAFT TIP: If you’re not confident writing on to the invite, use an alphabet stamp!
7. All that’s left to do now is print off our FREE Summer Garden Party invitation and fill it out with your information!
What will you be making with our Free Summer Garden Party papers? We would love to see what you create, so don’t forget to upload your makes to the Inspiration area and to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media!