Add a little sweetness to your summer projects with these scrumptious free papers. These wonderful papers feature a range of delicious treats and fun sentiments in a rainbow of pretty pastel colours.
With all these lovely designs, summer projects will be so much fun! Read on to find out how to create a few summertime makes including these adorable sweet treat goody bags perfect for any celebration!
Download our Free Summer Papers Here.
What you will need:
- Free Printable Papers
- Dovecraft Sweet Moments Ribbon
- Fiskars Hole Punch
- Disposable Piping Bags
How to make:
1. Download our free papers and print out the sentiment page and your favourite design!
2. Roll your chosen paper into a cone shape that will fit into your piping bag and fix into place using perma-fix tape.
3. Draw a straight line across the top of your cone.
4. Curve the edges of the line and cut for a neat finish to your cone.
5. Put the cone inside your piping bag and fill with a selection of sweet treats.
6. Cut out a sentiment of your choice and use the Fiskars hole punch to create a small tag.
Finish your sweet treat goody bag by attaching the sentiment using one of our Dovecraft Sweet Moments ribbons.
Now you have your very own sweet treat goody bags! It’s super easy and you can mix and match the sentiments and designs to get the look you want!
These are perfect for summer parties or birthdays and are sure to brighten everyone’s day! If you’re a fan of these free papers, why not go the extra mile and create a wonderful card to let someone know they are loved? We’ve use complimentary Simply Creative pearls and our sparkling Dovecraft glitter glue to really make this stand out.
Or you could even decorate some delicious cupcakes with the pink drizzle cake papers to make them look even more delicious.
You could even make your own, the possibilities are endless! Will you be creating your own gem toppers? We’d love to see you versions of these gem toppers, so don’t forget to upload your versions to the Inspiration area and #Trimcraft when sharing to social media! Most importantly, stay inspired and keep crafting!
How will you use our free paper download? Don’t forget to share your projects in the Inspiration area and to #trimcraft when uploading to social media.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.