We have used the adorable Me to You Tiny Tatty Teddy Girl paper pack to create this pretty card with the free printable templates.
What You Will Need
Dovecraft 6” x 6” white and pearlescent card blanks
Me to You Tiny Tatty Teddy Girl 6” x 6” paper pack, gems, felt elements and paper flower
First Edition The Promise 8” x 8” paper pad
Dovecraft Bohemian Lace
How to Make
1. Print out both the templates and cut out template 1 onto a 6” x 6” pearlescent card blank.
2. Using template 1 again to cut the dress with the multi-coloured number paper and stick to the front of the card blank. We have then used the Dovecraft scalloped scissors to give the dress an interesting ‘frilled’ effect.
3. Cut out template 2 with the pink polka dot paper to create the baby dress apron.
4. Cut one heart from the glitter floral paper and cut in half. Stick to the top of the dress and cut off the excess this will create the collar.
5. Using template 2 again, cut out the pinafore cover pocket with the coordinating number paper and stick to the centre of the polka dot apron.
6. To decorate the card, we have added a piece of lace to the edge of the sleeves and across the pinafore cover as a belt. To finish, we have added a felt flower to the right of the lace and added a pink pearl to the centre.
We have made a great alternative to our Baby Dress card using the beautiful First Edition The Promise Paper Pad. Learn how to make it with our handy tutorial below.
How to Make
1. Use template 1 to cut around a white 6” x 6” card blank. We have then used the same template to cut out the dress with a piece of First Edition The Promise pearlescent paper. Stick the paper to the centre of the card blank.
2. We have used the lace paper to cut out the pinafore cover using the second template and stuck to the centre of the card. Use the same template and paper to cut out the scalloped edge collar and stick to the top of the card.
3. To decorate the card, we have added a thin strip of lace to the bottom of the dress and to the edge of the sleeves. We have added a wider piece of lace to the mid section of the apron.
4. To finish, with a thinner piece of lace creating a bow and stick to the centre the centre lace and add a yellow paper flower below it.
If you are looking for a baby boy themed card, our It's a Boy Dungaree Card with its Free Printable Template is still available on our blog to make! Remember to upload and share your versions of these cute cards on our project gallery.