If you have tons of gift cards, store cards and bank cards taking up precious space in your purse or wallet and always struggle to pick out the right card when you come to making a transaction, then we’ve got the perfect tutorial for you!
Today we’re showing you how to get organised with our DIY card wallet tutorial. Whether you’re looking to separate your important cards, want somewhere to store your gift or business cards, or need a smaller purse for travelling on the go, then you might want to read on to find out how to make this super glittery accessory!
Using the must-have Simply Creative glitter felt, our shimmery card wallet is super easy to put together in just a few steps and you can easily customise the design, whether you’re making it for yourself or for a gift. We've also got a free template for you to download, making this card wallet even easier to make!
Download your free template here
You will Need
Simply Creative Glitter Felt
Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Needle and Thread
How to Make:
1. Using the free template, cut out your three pieces of glitter felt.
2. Line up your three pieces of glitter felt. You should have an opening at the top of the wallet and a side pocket for storing your cards.
3. Using a back stitch, sew around the three edges of the card wallet, leaving the top open so you can store your cards inside later.
4. Cut out a design from a selection of different coloured glitter felt. We chose to create this adorable rainbow design!
5. Using a hot glue gun, adhere the rainbow design to the card wallet.
6. You now have your completed card wallet, complete with colourful design!
Your DIY card wallet is now complete - perfect for stashing away your most-used cards, travel passes or even train tickets!
We’d love to see your DIY card wallets using our template and tutorial, so don’t forget to #trimcraft when sharing on social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration area.