Download Your Free Chocolate Holder Template Here
What you Need
First Edition Pick n’ Mix 8x8 Paper Pad
Fiskars Hole Punch
How to Make
1. Begin by downloading your free chocolate holder template and cutting it out.
2. Draw around your free template on the back of your chosen First Edition 8x8 Pick n’ Mix paper design.
TIP: Before you cut out the template, make sure you’re happy with the direction of the pattern on your paper design.
3. Score and cut where shown on your printable.
4. Line the two heart shapes up and punch a small hole using the Fiskars hole punch, through both sides.
5. Place your chosen chocolate inside your holder, in the centre. Thread through a length of Dovecraft Twine in the two punched holes. Tie a bow to finish.
This little pouch of goodness will make a wonderful present to open on Valentine’s day! You could use this template on a variety of First Edition paper designs, it’s completely up to you!
We would love to see your Valentine’s day crafts so don’t forget to upload them to the project gallery and to #trimcraft when sharing on social media.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.