What you Need
First Edition Background Die
Dovecraft 6x6 Card Blank, Happy Birthday Die, Flowers and Leaves Dies, A4 Coloured Foam
Fiskars Snake Scissors
How to Make
1. Begin by die cutting the Dovecraft Happy Birthday sentiment, flowers and leaves dies onto different coloured A4 sheets of Dovecraft foam. Die cut the First Edition Background die onto a sheet of white foam. Place these die cuts to the side.
2. Cut a square of purple foam, ensuring it is bigger than the white background die cut. Use clear glue to adhere your background die cut to the centre of your purple foam square.
3. Use the Fiskars snake scissors to create a decorative edge around your square of purple foam.
4. Adhere your purple foam square with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape to the centre of your Dovecraft 6x6 card blank.
5. With glue, stick the Dovecraft Happy Birthday sentiment die cut to the top right hand corner of your foam design.
6. Create a decorative look with the flower and foliage die cuts in the bottom left hand corner, adhere each die cut with glue.
TIP Before you glue your flower and leaves die cuts down, experiment with your flower composition and once you’re happy with the design, take a picture. Adhere the die cuts to your card by following the picture. This will help you be 100% happy with your design.
Die cutting foam will give your crafts such a fresh and unique look! The Dovecraft coloured foam really makes the flowers and leaves sit vibrantly on Maxine's project! What die designs would you like to die cut on to foam?
We would love to see your die cut crafts so make sure to upload them to the project gallery and to #trimcraft when uploading to social media!