It may still be a bit chilly outside, but now that we’re starting to wave goodbye to winter, we are so ready to celebrate all things bright and colourful – especially in our crafting! This month, we’ve got some free paper designs to really brighten up your projects as we head towards spring. Featuring adorable bunnies, fabulous florals and a pretty spring colour palette, you can have so much fun coming up with different combinations of these papers for your crafts.
Download your free papers here!
Why not check out our Free Spring themed papers from last year too?
Read on to find some beautiful crafts which put our free papers to use in creative ways! There are 3 stunning card shapes for you to try that are super easy!
What you will need:
- Free Papers
- First Edition Forever Free 12”x12” Paper Pad
- Gold Dovecraft A4 Premium Mirror Card
- Dovecraft Coloured Card in Fuchsia
- Simply Creative Pink Adhesive Pearls
How To Make:
First of all, we need to make a gatefold card. This is a simple card shape but looks super cool when it is done.
1. Take a 12”x12” piece of card in a complimentary colour or pattern to the free papers. Cut this directly in half to make a long rectangle.
2. Mark the half way point up the longer side of the rectangle (This should be 6 inches) and fold each end towards this point.
3. Using the free paper with the bunny design, cut 2 rectangles measuring 2.5 x 5 inches. (We have accented ours with Dovecraft Coloured Card in Fuchsia)
4. Stick these rectangles to each side of the gatefold.
5. Using the large First Edition bunting die cut 1 triangle out of the deep Purple Easter egg design. (We have accented ours with Gold Dovecraft A4 Premium Mirror Card)
6. Attach this to the gatefold in the middle, making sure to only stick down one side so the card can still open.
7. Add a sentiment of your choice and a few gems to finish!
Now you have you own fabulous gate fold card sure to charm anyone that receives it!
If you liked this card, why not try out a few other designs like this easle card and zig-zag fold card? These papers are also great for Mother's Day which is coming up soon!
How will you use our fantastic, free spring papers? We would LOVE to see! Make sure to upload your makes to the Inspiration Area and to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media!
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.