Fancy making something a little bit different this Mother’s day, these stacking Mum cubes make a fab alternative to a card and they are easy to make.
What You Will Need
Me to You 6x6 premium paper pack
3 pieces of white Dovecraft A4 card stock
First Edition Flower Die Set
How to Make
1. Print the free template and cut it out, use thick card and you will be able to use your template again and again.
2. Draw around the template 3 times, cut and score as shown.
3. Use double sided tape to adhere the cubes together.
4. Choose 6 of the Me to You backing papers and cut three 5.5cm squares from each piece.
5. Adhere the squares onto the cube sides.
6. Cut the word MUM out of card stock using the free template. Adhere the letters to the cubes.
7. Die cut some of the smaller flowers using the Me to You backing papers. Adhere to the side of the letters adding a gem to the centre.
8. Die cut some larger flowers and adhere to the back of the cubes adding a gem to the centre.
Once Mother’s day has finished why not have fun making more cubes and customising them for more fun papercraft projects. Share your Me to You Tatty Teddy makes with us in the project gallery.