What You Will Need
First Edition 8x8 Paper Flowers
Dovecraft Best Mum Clear Stamp
Dovecraft 6x6 Pearlescent Card
First Edition Tags Die Set
Dovecraft Wooden Button & Twine
How to Make
1. Cut a piece of pink dot paper to 15x15cm, stitch a border around the outside edge and fix to your card blank.
2. Trim the triangles paper to 13.5x13.5cm and repeat the stitching before sticking onto the card.
3. Cut a square of hummingbird print paper to 10x10cm, sew the edge and fix to the centre of the card.
4. Cut a strip of floral print card to 15x3.5cm and the triangle print paper to 15x1.5cm, layer and fix across the centre of the card.
5. Make an accordion flower by scoring a 3x30cm strip of hummingbird print paper every 5mm, using a valley and mountain fold, glue the ends together to make a circle. Add a plain wooden button in the centre using a glue gun.
6. Die cut the scallop tag onto graph paper and stamp with the Best Mum sentiment, tie a twine bow to the top of the tag and mount to the card using foam squares.
Impress your Mum with this stunning card layout, easy and fun to make. Share your Mother’s Day projects with us in our project gallery.