Eeek! It’s December! The festive season is well and truly upon us and we have some cute Christmas papers for you, featuring adorable snowmen, jolly Santas, decorative baubles and more!
Today we will show you how to use our Christmas paper pack to create a lovely gift card perfect to show friends and family you care. We’ve also added some extra special craft ideas at the end as an added bonus!
So what are you waiting for? Download your free Christmas papers here!
You will need:
- Free Printable Paper – We have chosen the bauble design.
- Ribbon – We have chosen the V&A Blue ribbon
- Dovecraft Clear Craft Glue
- 1 Brooch Back Pin
- Dovecraft Kraft Card
- Dovecraft Navy Card
- Christmas Die Sentiment
- 6” x 6” Kraft Card Blanks
How to make
1. Print out your free printable paper.
2. Draw out a 6” x 6” square and cut out. This will be the front of your card.
3. Adhere this square to the font of your card blank.
4. Cut two pieces of 6” ribbon and adhere to your card in a cross shape.
5. Add a bow to the centre of your design. You can tie this yourself using the ribbon or use a pre-made one.
6. Die cut a Christmas sentiment of your choice out of kraft card. Cut a slightly larger version of the die cut out on contrasting paper.
7. Using clear drying craft glue to coat both the die cut and backing and leave to dry.
CRAFT CHECK: You should have something that looks like this.
8. Glue a broach back pin to the dried die cut to make a badge. Attach this to your card using a small piece of ribbon and you’re done!
This cute Christmas card is an extra special way to show loved ones you’re thinking of them this festive seaon.
Why not try this idea? This Festive activity hoop is a great way to keep busy and decorate for Christmas.
Or you could use the stunning wreath paper to create this wonderful and super simple tag sure to make any recipient smile.
How will you use our free Christmas paper download? We’d love to see so don’t forget to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration Area.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.