For day 23, we’ve got a super useful free printable calendar template and craft to help you keep track of 2018!
A new year is all about starting a fresh and getting organised! Our free calendar printable can help you achieve just this. Follow the link below to download and keep scrolling for a gorgeous mini desk calendar tutorial!
Download your free calendar template here
Make this easy yet stylish mini calendar by following our step-by-step and you’ll be well on your way to getting organised in 2018. You can adapt this calendar design to any décor, but we’ve selected the stunning First Edition Wanderlust papers for our project.
You will Need
Free Printable Templates
A Decorative Photo Frame (with transparent glass/plastic carefully removed)
First Edition Wanderlust 6”x6” Paper Pad
Simply Creative Adhesive Gems, Foil Alphabet & Numbers Stickers
Fiskars Squeeze Punch – Petals
Dovecraft Back to Basics Mini Pegs
1. Begin by downloading and printing your free calendar template and cutting around each month.
2. Take your chosen 6”x6” papers and cut a selection of complementary papers to 8.5cm x 11cm. We used a range of different designs from the stunning Wanderlust paper pad.
3. Adhere each month to a sheet of backing paper, leaving a border around each calendar month.
4. Take your Fiskars Squeeze Punch and create petals from the papers in order to decorate your frame.
5.Arrange your petals on the frame in a flower shape, adhere these and finish with Simply Creative adhesive gems.
6.Adhere the mini pegs to the backing of the frame.
7. Clip the calendar sheets to the pegs in the correct order. Your beautiful desk calendar is now complete!
This is a beautiful piece to have in your home and will be perfect for sitting pretty on your desk. As the calendar sheets are attached with the mini pegs, you can remove each month with ease as it passes!
How will you be using our free calendar printable? We’d LOVE to see, so don’t forget to #tcxmas2017 when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration area.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.