We can’t believe how close it’s getting to Christmas! If you’re starting to think about all things Christmas dinner related (we know we are!) then we have the perfect printable for you. Read on to download our table place & napkin holder template…
For today’s advent surprise, we’ve got a great table place and napkin holder tutorial for you! These are so easy to create from the template and the festive colours and wreath shapes will set a seasonal tone for your table.
Download your free template here
We’ve left a blank space on our template for you to add the name of your guests to the table place.
You will Need
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft The Magic of Christmas Mini Bows
1. Cut out the elements from your free template. Each free template makes a complete place setting for one guest, so depending on how many guest you’ll be having at your dinner table, the more of our free template you can print out.
2. Adhere the white strip of paper to the back of your wreath shape, leaving room to thread your napkin through the loop.
3. Adhere the green Merry Christmas sentiment banner to the front of the wreath shape.
4. For the table place names, write the name of your guest on the red banner and adhere this to the front of the wreath. Add a mini bow to the bottom of the wreath for extra decoration.
5. You now have your table place name and napkin holder ready for your Christmas table setting! Put your place names by each guests’ space at your table alongside their napkin and napkin holder. The place names will also make a lovely keepsake after the Christmas meal!
We’d LOVE to see how you use our free table place & napkin holder template, so don’t forget to #tcxmas2017 when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration area.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.