Today, we are going to help you create this fun and festive card design using our free printable template! Read on to download your template and find out how to create this fab craft!
Download Your Free Joy Cracker Card Template Here
What you Need
Free Printable Template
First Edition Textured Card Stock
Dovecraft Twine, Winter Blooms Pearls
How to Make
1. Print the free template and cut it out.
2. Place the template upside down on a red sheet of First Edition Textured Card Stock. Draw around it, cut and fold where indicated on your printable.
TIP: Add some strips of Washi Tape to hold it in place.
3. Cut two 4cm strips of green card stock to fit the width of the cracker. Use your template to draw a zig zag line along one of the edges on each piece and cut out. Adhere to the back of each end of the cracker.
4. Cut two, 1cm strips of green card to fit the width of the cracker, wrap Dovecraft Twine to the strips.
5. Adhere each strip, either side of your card design with 3D foam pads.
6. Add Dovecraft Winter Bloom pearls to the first and last letter on your card, to add a sparkling finish!
This unique card shape will really stand out in your loved ones home and they’ll love the intricate detail you’ve included!
We would love to see your makes using our Advent Calendar freebies so when uploading to the inspiration area make sure to tag Trimcraft-Advent and when uploading to social media, to #trimcraft & #trimcraftadvent
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.