Surprise! We are giving you a free Cracker template, an essential for any dinner table at Christmas time! Better yet, this fab shape will definitely impress your loved ones.
Download Your Free Christmas Cracker Template Here
What you Need
Free Christmas Crackers Template
Dovecraft Christmas Basics 12 x 12 Paper Pack
First Edition Tag Die Set
Dovecraft Ribbon, Twine
How to Make
1. Print and cut out your free template.
2. Draw around your template on the back of your chosen sheet of Dovecraft Christmas Basics paper. Fold and score where indicated on your template.
3. Cut out the diamond shapes on your template. To make it easier, fold them in half and then cut each section out.
4. Add Dovecraft Perma Fix tape to the tabs on your template and adhere your cracker together.
5. Tie a length of Dovecraft Ribbon around both ends of your Christmas Cracker.
6. Thread two Dovecraft Christmas Basics Jingle bells on two lengths of Dovecraft and tie these to your cracker for the perfect finishing touch!
What an easy way to make your own Christmas crackers! We love the added embellishments to make it even merrier! Don’t adhere your crackers yet though as we have a fantastic template coming your way to help you fill your crackers in!
We would love to see your makes using our Advent Calendar freebies so when uploading to the inspiration area make sure to tag Trimcraft-Advent and when uploading to social media, to #trimcraft & #trimcraftadvent
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.