Greet each person on Christmas day with a gorgeous table place and napkin holder! These glittering surprises will be a wonderful way of getting everyone excited for their yummy roast.
Download Your Free Table Place and Napkin Holder Template Here
What you Need
First Edition Textured Card Stock
Dovecraft Black and Gold Glitter A4 Card
How to Make
1. Print off your free template and cut all of the elements out.
2. Draw around your napkin holder template on to a red sheet of First Edition Textured card stock. Score and fold where shown on your printable.
3. Adhere the bottom of your napkin folder with Dovecraft Perma Fix tape.
4. Draw around the buckle template onto the back of your black and gold Dovecraft glitter A4 card. Cut a 3cm wide strip of black glitter card to wrap around your napkin holder, secure with Dovecraft Perma Fix tape.
5. Adhere the large and small section of your belt buckle together with 3D foam pads to add dimension. Stick your finished buckle to the front of your napkin folder.
6. To create the place name, draw around your rectangle template on your printable, around a piece of red card.
7. Cut a strip of black glitter card as before, to make the belt. Cut a smaller version of the buckle on to gold and black glitter card and adhere this on the belt. Glue this across the place name card.
Now you can add a name to your table place! How sweet is this?
What a wonderful way of adding a festive flourish to your Christmas dinner table! With our free template, you’ll be able to get your table place and napkin holders ready in no time!
We would love to see your makes using our Advent Calendar freebies so when uploading to the inspiration area make sure to tag Trimcraft-Advent and when uploading to social media, to #trimcraft & #trimcraftadvent
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.