Download your Free Reindeer Gift Tag Template Here
What you Need
Dovecraft Brown, Red and Gold Glitter A4 Card, Twine and Christmas Basics Jingle Bells
Simply Creative Alphabet and Number Glitter Foam Stickers
How to Make
1. Print off the template and cut out the elements to make the reindeer.
2. Draw around each part on the back of your chosen Dovecraft Glitter card sheet. Cut out each section.
3. Adhere the nose to the head using 3D foam pads to add dimension.
4. Adhere the antlers to the back of the reindeer head and the ribbon to the top of the reindeer, in the centre.
5. Use the black dots within the Simply Creative Glitter Foam Alphabet & Number Stickers set to make the eyes.
6. Punch a hole at the top of the reindeer and thread through a length of Dovecraft Twine.
This furry friend will look so lovely on your presents. You could also thread through a Dovecraft Christmas Basic Jingle Bell to make your reindeer look even more festive!
We would love to see your makes using our Advent Calendar freebies so when uploading to the inspiration area make sure to tag Trimcraft-Advent and when uploading to social media, to #trimcraft & #trimcraftadvent
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.