This gorgeous gift box design will be so quick to make and will be a fantastic way of holding your festive present.
Download your Free Printable Gift Box Template Here
What you Need
Free Printable Template
Dovecraft Stag die, Heart Tag Die Set, Magic and Sparkle Ribbon, Christmas Basics Jingle Bells, Twine, Acetate
First Edition 12 x 12 Christmas Promise Paper Pad
How to Make
1. Print the free template and cut out.
TIP – Draw around the free template on to white card to make a template that you can use for future projects.
2. Draw around the template on to the back of your foiled reindeer paper from your First Edition Christmas Promise 12x12 Paper Pad. Cut out the box and score where shown on your printable.
TIP – Check that the paper design is the right way up, if the design has a top and bottom.
3. Cut out the aperture on your box design with a craft knife and then, cut a piece of Dovecraft Acetate to fit the window. Adhere to the inside of the box with Dovecraft Perma Fix tape.
4. Stick the box sides and bottom together, using Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape.
5. Die cut the largest heart from the Dovecraft Hearts Die Set on to the same Christmas Promise paper. Then, die cut the Dovecraft Reindeer Silhouette die on to a complementing sheet of Christmas Promise paper. Punch a hole at the top of your box, ensuring before you punch, that it is centred.
6. Thread a length of Dovecraft Magic and Sparkle Ribbon through the hole you punched out. Tie the two die cuts together with a length of Dovecraft Twine and thread through add a Dovecraft Christmas Jingle Bell. Tie this to your ribbon.
The First Edition paper designs are wonderful to use for gift wrap, your loved ones won’t want to rip open their beautiful box!
We would love to see your makes using our Advent Calendar freebies so when uploading to the inspiration area make sure to tag Trimcraft-Advent and when uploading to social media, to #trimcraft & #trimcraftadvent