Helz Cuppleditch design the cutest characters at Christmas time and today we have a free printable to share with you so you can add an adorable topper to really make your family and friends smile!
Download your Free Helz Cuppleditch Toppers Here
What you Need
Dovecraft A4 Kraft Card, Winter Blooms Adhesive Pearls
Helz Cuppleditch Dear Santa 8x8 Paper Pack
How to Make
1. Take your Dovecraft A4 Kraft card and with it vertical, cut it down to 30.5cm x 12cm. With the excess, cut a 30.5cm x 3.3cm strip of Kraft card, place this to the side.
2. With your larger Kraft card section vertical, measure down 7.8cm and 15.2cm and score a horizontal line.
TIP Use a bone folder to create a crisp, fold line.
3. With your thinner Kraft card strip vertical, score a horizontal line at 15.2cm and at 23cm.
4. Cut complementing pieces of Dear Santa 8x8 paper down to fit each panel on the large piece of Kraft card. Ensure to leave a thin border around each panel to create a neater finish.
5. Open out your large piece of Kraft card and adhere your horizontal thin strip across your card 1.5cm from the bottom. Only adhere Dovecraft Perma Fix tape to the left and right hand edges of your strip, approximately 7.5cm in on both sides.
6. Repeat step 4 for the thinner strip of Kraft card, but only choosing one paper design from the Dear Santa pack to fill in the panels.
7. Next, cut out the reindeer topper from your free template and layer it on to a bigger square of Kraft card, remember to leave room for a border.
8. Stick this topper with 3D foam pads to the left hand side of your card, at an angle. Make sure that this covers the thin strip too.
9. Cut out the ‘Merry Christmas’ sentiment topper from your free printable and adhere this to the right hand side of your card, in the centre, with 3D foam pads.
10. Finish by adding red adhesive pearls from the Dovecraft Winter Blooms pack to your design to make your project really shimmer!
You card should open with ease like this:
This free Helz Cuppleditch template would also be wonderful to use for upcycling a gift bag. Maxine has layered her Dear Santa paper designs on to the bag and finished by adding her snowman topper to the centre, a sentiment underneath and adding a selection of colourful pearls around her design, so pretty!
How will you use these endearing Helz Cuppleditch designs from our free template?
We would love to see your makes using our Advent Calendar freebies so when uploading to the inspiration area make sure to tag Trimcraft-Advent and when uploading to social media, to #trimcraft & #trimcraftadvent
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.