You crafters can’t get enough of a free paper download and today, we are treating you with another Christmas themed collection of paper designs that will really get you into the festive spirit (If you’re not already bobbing your head to Christmas songs and getting covered in glitter glue!)
This stunning paper design is one of six that you will receive in your download, how pretty!
Read on to find our step by step tutorial on how to make this Christmassy bottle tag.
Download your Free Advent Calendar Christmas Papers Here
What you Need
Free Christmas Papers
Dovecraft A4 Kraft Card, Dovecraft Gingerbread Man Die, Christmas Tag Die Set, Sentiment Die Set, Twine
First Edition Nesting Scalloped Circle Die Set, Textured Card Stock
How to Make
1. Begin by cutting a piece of Dovecraft A4 Kraft Card down to 17.5cm x 8cm. With your piece of card vertical on your desk, measure 5cm down from the top and score a horizontal line from this measurement.
2. Pick the smallest die within the First Edition Nesting Scalloped Circle Die Set and die cut this above the score line, in the centre.
3. Print your free paper download and choose one design. Cut this down to 12cm x 7.5cm. Adhere to the large section of the Kraft tag, using Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape.
4. Cut a 10.5 x 7.5cm piece of Dovecraft Kraft card, mat and layer with a piece of 10cm x 7cm complementing paper from your download.
5. Die cut the Dovecraft Gingerbread man die onto Dovecraft Kraft card and First Edition Textured red card stock. Take the smaller detailed pieces from the red card stock die cut and place them into the kraft card die cut. Secure the red pieces by adding tape to the back.
6. Adhere the gingerbread man die cut to the layered, 10.5 x 7.5cm piece of card you prepared.
7. Die cut the Dovecraft ‘Happy Christmas’ sentiment on to Dovecraft Kraft card. Adhere a piece of First Edition red textured stock to the back and trim around the edges. Stick this underneath your gingerbread man with 3D foam squares. Hold onto the snowflake die cuts.
8. Using the Dovecraft Tags Die Set, die cut the heart onto Kraft card and the tag on red card stock.
9. Thread a length of Dovecraft Twine through the two tags, wrap it around the piece of card you prepared and tie it at the front. Secure the tags by adding a 3D square to the back of the heart die cut. Adhere your card to the bottle tag.
10. Add a gem to the top of your heart die cut, add red Dovecraft glitter glue to the heart and gingerbread man and adhere the snowflake die cuts to your tag.
This sweet bottle tag will add a wonderful finish to your Christmas present.
Alternatively you could create an adorable advent calendar using the free papers. Decorate each tag with a different paper design to make each day stand out!
This collection of designs are perfect for creating a simple yet effective design. Layered with a die cut, your card will sit lovely in any home!
We would love to see your makes using our Advent Calendar freebies so when uploading to the inspiration area make sure to tag Trimcraft-Advent and when uploading to social media, to #trimcraft.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.