What You Will Need
First Edition 8x8 Paper Flowers
Dovecraft Wooden Buttons
How to Make
1. Cut an 18cm circle out of thick cardboard. To create the wreath, draw a 9cm circle in the centre and make a hole in the middle with the tip of the scissors and cut to the outline.
2. Apply adhesive to the front of the wreath and press down evenly onto a piece of the paper of your choice from the Paper Flowers collection. When dry, trim around with scissors; use a craft knife for the center of the circle.
3. Make an accordion flower by scoring a 3cm width strip of Paper Flowers paper every 5mm, using a valley and mountain fold; glue the ends together to make a circle. Add a plain wooden button in the centre using a glue gun. Make 23 of these; try varying the width of your paper to create a variety of sizes.
4. To secure the accordions to the wreath, glue a small 2.5cm card circle onto the back of the accordion this will give it strength and stability.
5. Use a glue gun to layer the accordions and stick securely on the top of the each other.
We think this accordion wreath is a great addition to your home. We can’t wait to see your wreath creations, don’t forget to upload & share your First Edition Paper Flowers projects to our inspiration area.