What You Will Need
Tiny Tatty Teddy Die
Tiny Tatty Teddy Embossing Folder
Tiny Tatty Teddy 12x12" Paper Pack
Tiny Tatty Teddy Clear sentiment stamps, ribbon, mini Bows, adhesive pearls & paper flowers
White & Pink Card
Dovecraft 6x6 White Card blanks
Foam Pads & Hot Glue
How to Make
1. Cut a 14.5 cm square of pink paper and adhere to the card blank.
2. Trim a 13.5 cm square from the patchwork patterned paper, mat on white card leaving a 5mm border. Do not attach to the card yet.
3. Cut a 12x7 cm rectangle of white card, emboss it, then mat on to white cardstock, leaving a 5mm border and attach to the left of the 13.5 cm square with foam pads.
4. Now it’s time to attach the ribbon on the corners. Make a triple bow and stick it on with hot glue, add a yellow rose in the middle of the bow.
5. Adhere the 13.5 cm square to card using foam pads for extra dimension.
6. Die cut the Teddy from light pink card & add a little bow with pearl in the middle. Adhere to the card using foam pads.
7. Stamp the Hello Beautiful butterfly sentiment, trim and adhere it to the left of the Tatty Teddy bear.
8. Finish the card with two little roses and pearls in the corners.
This card would be a great make for all ages; the Tiny Tatty collection has plenty of fun elements in it and is a delight to craft with. Share your Me to You Tatty Teddy makes with us in the project gallery.