We're absolutly in love with these constellations and outer space designs and clearly the world is too. Even 2 years later the space trend is still very popular with crafters and retailers alike with galaxy print homeware and clothing in most stores!
Rediscover these 6 'out of this world' FREE printable paper designs to help you make your crafts the star of the show!
Read on to find a fun and easy upcycling tutorial and get ready to be seriously drawn in by sparkling galaxies and colourful planets - As Buzz Lightyear says, ‘To infinity and beyond!’
Download your Free Galaxy Papers Here
You Will Need:
- A Gift Bag
- Free Printable Papers
- First Edition Space Die Set
- Dovecraft Purple Card Stock
- Dovecraft A4 Silver Mirror Card
How to Make:
1. Cut a piece of backing paper to fit the front of your bag and adhere.
2. Cut out a large star shape, using one of the other free papers, adhere to the front of the bag with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape.
3. Next, cut out your chosen sentiment from the tag sheet, add foam tape to the back and adhere to the centre of the star.
4. Die cut some of the elements from the die set, on to Dovecraft A4 mirror card and the A4 purple card stock. Adhere to the bag using foam pads to add dimension.
This upcycled bag would make the perfect wrapping for a new home gift and for those who are crazy about outer space!
You could also design a slider card and use the free tag sheet to create a hidden message! This would make a wonderful surprise for a loved one. The starry paper design acts as a fantastic border for your make and the sentiments will be a real treat to reveal. Check out our slider card tutorial with free template here!
If you’re tired of folding your book pages why not create a bookmark you definitely won’t misplace! Super simple yet effective!
If you’re looking to introduce this trend in to your home décor you could also create a banner with the starry paper! All you need to do is adorn the sky with planets and constellations, pretty right?
How will you use our space themed papers? We would love to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration area.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.