Embellished with retro glasses, pencils, paper planes and cool phrases, this free download will be so much fun to use!
Download Your Free Back To School Papers Here
What you Need
Dovecraft A4 White Card Stock
10.5cm x 14.7cm Note Book
Free Back To School Paper Download
How to Make
1. Cut a piece of Dovecraft A4 white card stock down to 28.5cm x 15cm. Measuring in from the left hand side, score vertical lines at 11cm, 11.5cm, 22.5cm and 23cm. Fold your card to create the note book cover.
2. Cut a 14.5cm x 10.5cm piece of the pencil paper and the paperclip design from the free paper download. With Dovecraft Perma Fix tape, adhere the pencil paper to the front cover and the paper clip paper to the inside panel.
3. Cut two coordinating 14.5cm x 5cm pieces of paper from your free paper download and stick them to the front and back of your panels on the right hand side.
4. With Dovecraft Perma Fix tape, adhere your notebook to the inside of your notebook cover.
5. Cut the star and the #goals phrase from the tag sheet within your paper download. Decorate the front of your cover with these toppers to add interest.
This is a great way to add a personal touch to their note pad before the first day of school!
The First Edition Stationery dies will look brilliant on these paper designs. Maxine has used the Dovecraft Mirror card to make each topper shine bright!
This card design will be wonderful encouragement for a teacher starting back in September. The paper plane paper is so illustrative and the positive phrases will certainly brighten any teachers’ day!
These papers are great for everyday crafting too, the designs are so sweet and you can print as many as you like for a variety of DIY crafts!
What do you think of our free paper download? We’d love to see how you will use them on your back to school crafts so remember to upload your makes to the project gallery and when uploading to social media, to #trimcraft!