April is here (where is this year going?!) and to start the month off right we’ve put together a super cute pack of papers that you can download and print completely for free!
Bursting with adorable illustrations of colourful umbrellas, smiling suns, cute clouds, and lightning, you can have so much fun mixing and matching these designs in your crafting to create some really unique projects. We’ve also included a handy sheet full of sentiment toppers for you to add a finishing touch to your projects.
Recently we’ve been super inspired by the planner community and can’t get enough #bujo inspiration, so today we’re going to be show you how to create some cute monthly layouts for April and a mood tracker (all with a fun mixed-media twist). Read on to see more!
You Will Need:
- Dovecraft Premium Textured Card (DCPAP073)
- Our Free Paper Sentiment Sheet Download
- We R Memory Keepers Hole Reinforcer Punch (WR663150)
- We R Memory Keepers Planner Punch Board (WR660461)
- A cloud punch (We used a Fiskars punch)
How To Make:
1. To start, we need to know how big your planner pages are. Measure the length and width of your planner pages and make a note of this!
2. Cut this measured size out of the light pink Dovecraft Premium Textured Card.
3. Using the We R Memory Keepers Planner Punch Board, punch holes at the edge of your page to easily add it to your planner.
TIP: Use the We R Memory Keepers Hole Reinforcer Punch to make the edges stronger and make the overall design look neater.
4. Cut out the happy cloud from the sentiment page included in the April showers free papers.
5. Using the white Dovecraft Premium Textured Card, use a cloud punch to cut out 13 small cloud shapes.
6. On one of the clouds write “Mood Tracker”.
7. On another cloud create a key using different colours to represent different moods.
8. Arrange the clouds as shown to create a 10 day mood tracker!
This is the perfect way to track your mood and be more mindful about how you’re feeling which can be super important!
Or why not try these cute monthly layouts for April including this fun “It’s Spring” design...
and “Hello April” design both made using our free papers and a little Dovecraft felt.
What will you be making with our Free April Papers? We would love to see what you create, so don’t forget to upload your makes to the Inspiration area and to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media!