Easter crafts may be the cutest projects you come across this time of year! From bleating lambs to hopping bunnies, what’s not to love about this holiday?
To help you create the perfect project, we have designed a selection of brightly coloured papers and loveable illustrative characters that you can use as many times as you like! Find out how Maxine has used these gorgeous designs to create this beautiful bouquet of paper flowers.
Download your Free Easter Papers Here
What you Need
Free Printable Papers
How to Make
1. Take your chosen design from the free paper download, cut it down so the sheet is 12cm wide and fold in half with the design on the inside. Next, use a pair of scissors and cut slits across the folded edge, with the sheet horizontal, to create a fringe effect.
2. Once done, open up your sheet of paper and fold the sheet so the design is facing the outside.
3. Tape the straight edges together with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape and add a line of tape on along the straight edge of the sheet, on the side that is facing you. Starting from the right hand side, place your wooden skewer underneath the fringe and carefully role the paper sheet around the skewer.
4. As you roll the fringed paper together, pull out and shape the looped strips to create a neater finish.
6. Repeat this with different paper designs from the free download to create a bouquet of paper flowers.
Once you’re happy with how many paper flowers you have, you can decorate a tin with the sentiments and other designs featured on the free papers. This will make a wonderful home décor piece and you never have to worry about watering them, perfection!
Alternatively you could cover a box with your favourite paper designs. You’ll be happy knowing your Easter gift is wrapped with such a bubbly look and feel!
Easter cards are super popular too so Maxine has created this bun-tastic card with the illustrative characters found in the free paper download. She has also layered her favourite papers to create a vibrant look no’one could miss!
How will you use our free papers? We would love to see, so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your projects in the inspiration area.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.