Who says you have to limit your scrapbooking to just a paper layout? Today, Maxine is going to show you how to upcycle a Pringles lid to create an adorable keepsake to display on your fridge!
You will Need
Simply Creative Make a Wish Paper Pad
Dovecraft Wooden Alphabet Stamp Set
How to Make
1. Draw around the lid onto your chosen paper design within the Simply Creative Make a Wish Paper Pad, cut around the inside of the line.
2. Adhere the paper to the inside of your Pringles lid with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape.
3. Cut out your chosen photo and adhere it to the bottom right of your circular piece of paper.
4. Cut out a section of the bunting paper inside the Make a Wish pad and adhere to the top of the lid, use foam pads to add some dimension.
5. Stamp your chosen sentiment and adhere to the left hand side of the lid with foam pads.
6. Add a magnet to the back of the lid.
You could also draw around the Pringles lid 3 times, slightly over lapping each circle and then add a small tab shape to the end. Cut out, fold and adhere the back of the first circle to the lid. Fill with your favourite photos and add quotes or text if you wish.
These fab keepsakes would look just as good on a paper layout too, it will be sure to add a eyecatching element to your scrapbook!
How will you use this technique in your projects? We would love to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the inspiration area.