Spread the happiness in your home by creating a beautiful quote frame with our free printable and following Maxine’s fab and flowery tutorial!
You will Need
Free Printable Quote
Dovecraft Couture du Jour Paper Flowers
Simply Creative 12 x 12 So Chic Paper Pad
Download your Free Printable Quotes Here
How to Make
1. Print your quote from the free download.
2. Take a paper design from the Simply Creative So Chic 12 x 12 Paper Pad, cut to fit the back of your frame.
3. Draw a heart approximately 12cm x 12cm on a scrap piece of paper and cut out.
4. Place the heart in the centre of the backing paper, on the reverse. Draw around it and cut it out. This will be the aperture for your quote.
5. Cut the quote out, making sure it’s bigger than your aperture. Adhere the quote to the back of the paper. TIP – check it’s in the correct place at the front before adhering the quote.
6. Take the Dovecraft Couture du Jour Paper Flowers and cut off the stems. TIP – leave a 3mm piece of the stem and bend over. This will help to keep the flower together.
7. Start to adhere the flowers around the edge of the heart with glue, adding more flowers till you are near the edge of the frame. Adhere some of the flowers on top of each other to add dimension. TIP – When the flowers are close to the edge of the paper, place the frame over the top. This will make it easier to see where you need to allow room for the frame border.
8. Keep adding the flowers and building up until the frame is full.
This gorgeous quote frame is bursting with springtime happiness! What a lovely gift or addition to your home.
Your printable also features a ‘home sweet home’ quote that you could use! Again, this would made a fantastic new home gift and you could use a different embellishment like buttons to make it really colourful!
How will you use these free printable quotes? We would love to see so don’t forget to share them in the Inspiration area and to #trimcraft when uploading to social media!