With a die cut here and an embellishment there, we will show you how to create a gorgeous Easter look and feel on this 3D flower card shape in this week's Flashback! From April 2017, we really can't get enough of this make...
This stunning card shape will be sure to bloom on any occasion and with our free template, it couldn’t be easier!
What you Need
Dovecraft Coloured 6x6 Card Blanks, Blooming Lovely Die Set, Stamp Set, Bows
Download your 3D Flower Card Shape Here
How to Make:
1. Print the free 3D flower card shape template and cut it out.
2. Draw around each part of the template on a different coloured Dovecraft 6x6 card blank and cut out. Fold and score where shown on your printable and adhere the two pieces together at the sides with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape.
3. Cut a strip from the excess card blank used for the bottom of your card. Along the top, cut a fringed line to create the look of grass. Stick it to the bottom of the card with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape.
4. Die cut 3 of each flower design from the Dovecraft Blooming Lovely die set. Adhere the heart from one of the flower dies to the centre each flower die cut, using 3D foam pads. Adhere the finished flowers to the left hand side of the card with 3D foam pads.
TIP – save the flowers you have not used to embellish another card.
5. Die cut 3 of the rabbits from the Blooming Lovely Die Set, adhere one on the inside of the card and two on the outside. Add a Blooming Lovely bow to each of the rabbits on the front of the card.
6. Punch a circle of card, fold in half vertically, open out and stamp the Blooming Lovely ‘Spring has Sprung’ sentiment onto it. Glue to the centre of the card to finish, ensuring the fold of the stamped sentiment lines up with the fold on the card.
This Beautiful 3D card shape can be easily folded and popped into a 6x6 envelope! It's the perfect go-to card for a variety of occasions, simply change the embellishment and you’ve got yourself a brand new look! (Although we would find it hard to part with the bunnies decorated with bow ties!)
How will you use this gorgeous card shape? We would love to see so make sure to share your projects in the inspiration area and to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.