What you will need:
- Dovecraft Leyton Value Paper Pack 12 x 12
- Dovecraft Clear Stamp – Happy Easter & Chick
- First Edition Dies – Nesting Stamps
- Dovecraft Perma-Fix Double Sided Tape – 3mm
- Dovecraft Small 3D Foam Squares
How to make:
1. Cut a piece of backing paper 22cm x 17cm
2. With the long edge at the top, score at 4cm & 13cm turn over to score at 14cm turn back to score at 15cm. Glue the inner 1cm fold together to create a raised flap.
3. Cut two pieces backing paper, one by 17cm x 8cm and one by 17cm x 7.5cm. Stick the larger piece onto the back of the flap.
4. Stick the smaller piece to the front of the flap and then stick the sides together to make a pocket for your wallet.
5. Add a small strip of double-sided tape along both the sides and then stick it to the pocket you have just made.
6. To make a band for the wallet, cut a strip of backing paper 4cm x 20cm and wrap it around the wallet. Stick the sides of the front of the wallet to the pocket, making another pocket.
7. Cut a strip of backing paper 2cm x 4cm and wrap around the wallet. Stick tape on the overlap to create the band for your wallet.
8. To make the money wallet extra special, we used a nesting stamp die on our favourite backing paper and added it to the front of the band.
9. Print your chosen sentiment text or character stamp onto a piece of backing paper. Once dry, cut out and add to the die stamp using foam pads to create depth to your project.
These fab money wallets are perfect for any occasion and are so easy to make! Why not make your own and upload it to the Inspiration Area?